TNT Artspirations Web Site

Friday 23 July 2021

BIG BITE CHALLENGE - WEEK 5

 Hello Friends,

I've been participating in the Big Bite Challenge at Junk Journaling for Everyone. Week 5 is to decorated two envelopes. A neighbour brought me a big stash of envelopes last year, so this was a new idea for how to use some of them. I made four, in my vintage paper doll theme.



Thanks for stopping in. I love reading your comments. A special thank you to Valerie, who never fails to leave a bit of sugar for me. I appreciate it so much.

hugs & smiles,

Teresa

#JJ4E

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Sweet people deserve sugar! I love your envelopes, gorgeous colours and those dolls take me back to my childhood. I still have some of my cut out dolls from back then! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie

Wies said...

Lovely decorated evelopes. Just as Valerie the clothing reminds me of the dress up paper dolls I had as a child. But I also cut people out of a magazine and used them as paper dolls.
Wies xx