TNT Artspirations Web Site

Sunday 19 September 2021

Paper Doll Journal Flip-Through

 Hello Friends,

I made a flip-through video of my paper doll journal for you. It was my summer free-time project that I made with the help of the lovely ladies at Junk Journaling for Everyone on Facebook.

Each week they gave participants a different "Mini Chomp" challenge, along with instructions for that week's make. At the end of 12 weeks, I had my first full-sized junk journal and I must say, I am well pleased with it. It's thick enough that I can stand it on its end on my desk and enjoy the cute paper doll on the front.

Thanks for stopping by. I am not very experienced at making videos. I hope the quality is okay for you.

hugs & smiles,

Teresa


 

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your video is fabulous, I enjoyed it on FB, too! Have a great week, hugs, Valerie

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your journal is absolutely beautiful! I love all the special features you made, so impressive! I am just starting to make journals.
Take care,
Kitty