TNT Artspirations Web Site

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Gatefold Father's Day Card

Hello Friends,

I hope you were able to pick up my free image yesterday. Today I have a gatefold Father's Day card, using one of my images. I coloured it with good ole Crayola gel crayons and my Tombow blender pen.





 
Thanks for stopping by. My regular followers will have gotten this image before, but I will put it here for any new folks or in case you missed it the first time.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa
Challenges:
 The Outlawz Greeting Challenge - anything goes
Crafty Calendar - Things with wings
Dream Valley Challenges - anything goes
Love to Scrap - anything goes
Not Just Cards - always anything goes
Pink Elephant - anything goes
Through the Craft Room Door - always anything goes
Word Art Wednesday - always anything goes

10 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great card, you have coloured your image so well, and it is beautiful! You have a lot of talent for drawing those great images. Bed time here, so I'll say Goodnight! Hugs, Valerie

McCrafty's Cards said...

What a wonderful card Teresa and a great image, I love how you have coloured him up
Kevin xx

La Papera Gialla said...

Thanks for entering our Not Just Cards Challenge and good luck!
Monica - DT

Chana Malkah said...

Hi, Teresa!

I love your image and thanks for the wonderful freebie. Great card and a wonderful sentiment! How did I miss the fact that you are creating your own images? I am impressed. I know you make fabulous embellishments and now images....so much talent!
Hugz,
Chana

Penny Duncan said...

What an adorable card!!!! I love that.....

Penny said...

Oh, love the way you colored him! :^) Such a fun image and perfect sentiment! :^)
Hugs, Penny

Heather said...

What a fun card! Love the sentiment for Father's Day! I can't believe you colored the image with crayons; I never would have guessed. Thanks for playing with LTSCB.

Beverley said...

Great card. Thanks for joining in our "Things With Wings" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
Hugs
Bev x

Lin said...

Love your image! Beautifully coloured too.

Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley

Judy McKay said...

Wow. Perfect card. Thank you for joining s at Not Just Cards this month. Judy DT