TNT Artspirations Web Site

Friday 16 April 2021

Happy Birthday to me!

Hello Friends,

Last week I gave you a heads up about my birthday e-book sale and now it is here.

 

April 16-23, 2021:

"Son of Abeilhe: Auberon's Quest" is only 99 cents on Amazon.com. You can also get it at Amazon.uk for an equivalent savings. Since I couldn't list this promotion on the Canadian site, I changed the price on Amazon.ca to $2.99 for the same time period.

April 16-20, 2021:

"Daughters of Veroven: Bee Singer Queen" is completely free, also at Amazon.com and Amazon.uk, ALSO at Amazon.ca

 


If you're still not sure, use the "Look Inside" feature on any Amazon to read the first few chapters. Try before you buy is always available.

I'll be 63 on April 20th. My goal is to have four novels published before I am 70, and I'm already halfway there. That feels pretty good, so happy birthday to me. :)

Hugs & smiles,

Teresa


1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

A very happy birthday to you, Teresa. Good luck with reaching your goals, I'm sure you will manage all you set out to do. BIG birthday hugs, Valerie