TNT Artspirations Web Site

Friday 7 May 2021

TAGS

 Hello Creative Friends,

Do you ever have periods of time where you just can't motivate yourself to do something creative? I've been in a slump for some time now. 

I've watched a few You Tube videos, especially Maremi Small Art,  where an artist puts together a little piece of art in a few minutes. That seemed do-able to me. 

Marta recently gave her followers free digital papers. I decided to use some of those to make a couple of tags.



They took me more than a few minutes, but it was relaxing to create something. I think it helped that I had the images cut out previously, and I laid out my supplies first thing this morning. Feeling like I had a plan, of sorts, helped me to get started.

You can pick up Marta's free digi papers here: https://maremismallart.com/

Thanks for stopping by. I hope you are enjoying spring in your part of the world. We are starting to have some warm days here on Prince Edward Island, Canada.

Hugs & smiles,

Teresa


1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

I think we all know times like that. The tags are gorgeous! Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie