TNT Artspirations Web Site

Friday 17 December 2021

More Christmas Cards

 Hello Friends,

I hope you are getting along well and looking forward to the holidays.

Nearly every week we get a box of organic farm produce from our dedicated farmers. I wanted to give them a little gift of a watercolour painted card. Since I don’t like to wait for paint to dry, and watercolour often requires it, I decided to work on two little paintings at the same time.





I really enjoyed painting these snowy scenes. We had a little snow, but the rain washed it all away. I hope we get a little more for Christmas.


Merry Christmas,

Teresa


2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your paintings are fantastic, so beautiful and serene, well done. Have a great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Lori m said...

Stunning paintings, what a wonderful gift, hugs, Lori m