TNT Artspirations Web Site

Tuesday 24 May 2022

KNITTING IT TOGETHER

 Hello Friends,

I hope this finds you well and in a safe part of our world.

Currently, I'm working on Book 4 in my "Tales of Ellmoria" fantasy series. "The Lost Scroll" will be the final edition, but it comes from the first novel I wrote, inspired by a dream.

"The Lost Scroll" reveals a history that took place millennia before Book 1, "Bee Singer Queen". I didn't want to leave all my readers' beloved characters behind, so I've been knitting the old together with the new.

In Book 3, "Out of Hiding", Ari-Jondon was chosen to find the mysterious golden scroll. In Book 4, Ari's autistic step-brother, Sam, will join him in his quest. The big man will prove a more valuable companion than Ari could have ever guessed.

"The Lost Scroll" should be ready for publication by September. I believe it will bring a satisfying conclusion to the series and perhaps spring-board a new one.

Thanks for stopping by. I appreciate your visit and love reading your comments.

Hugs & smiles,

Teresa

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, well done, you really are a prolific writer! Hugs, Valerie