TNT Artspirations Web Site

Saturday 23 May 2015

Cutest Guy Image Ever

Hello Friends,

It may be no surprise to you that I am back with another easel drawer Father's Day card. This one uses a super-cute guy image by Sandi Huggett of Sandi's Samples.
I used water colour pencils on the image, fussy cut him and, other than a "smile" sticker, I let my background paper (K&Company) do the talking.

Thanks for dropping in. I hope you are enjoying your weekend. Make sure to drop by tomorrow for my free image.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Simply Papercraft - anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes
Hiding in my Craft Room - any holiday

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic! Hugs, Valerie

Leah said...

Awesome project! Thanks for joining us @ HIMCR!

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card, love the image and the papers. Great colours Thank you for joining us this fortnight at Simply Papercraft, good luck and we hope to see you soon.

Erin (Blog Owner)

Sandi said...

This is awesome! I'm so glad you shared it with me.
Huggs
Sandi

Karon said...

Another two - you are rocking these!

Penny said...

Oh, too cute! The sentiment is perfect for that image! Love your coloring! :^)
Hugs, Penny