TNT Artspirations Web Site

Saturday 23 May 2015

Are you tired of these yet?

Hello Friends,

I hope you are not getting tired of me posting easel drawer Father's Day cards because here I am with another one. The car and driver are digital images by Digi Sparkle. The sentiment is by Beyond the Fringe Crafts.
Here is the inside, but I cut off the sentiment in this photo and accidentally deleted the photo that was not cut off; however, it was blurry so I saved you that frustration. Nice me, huh? Anyway, the burgundy fabric was in my stash from years ago when I bought a silk fabric sample book from a going-out-of-business home design store. I used a piece under my inside and front sentiments.
Here is a close-up of my jewelry find, which also had spent years in my stash. It was a single earring with a post but no backing. The applique was a stash item; I poked the earring post through its center and into my cardstock/ribbon strip. Then I adhered the piece with foam tape. The ribbons had been in my stash for years as well.
As I am ready to publish this post, I am taking another look at my front sentiment and I realize that its message is about you. Every time you take the time to encourage me with your lovely comments, I am inspired to keep learning new techniques that I can share with you. So... you ARE my inspiration. Thank you so much. You mean a great deal to me.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
Creative Knockouts - sentimentally yours
Cute Card Thursday - school or sports
Simply Papercraft - anything goes
Sister Act Card Challenge - always anything goes
Hiding in my Craft Room - any holiday

4 comments:

McCrafty's Cards said...

No Teresa I think they are brilliant I must try to make one
Kevin xx

Charity Morris-Chamberlain said...

These are amazing! I love these but I am in no way brave enough to try and make them, lol! So I am in awe that you can make them! Fantastic! Thank you for submitting it into our challenge this week!

Charity - DT Member - Word Art Wednesday
http://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/
http://collectivecreativity.blogspot.com/

applejack cards by sue said...

I think this looks fantastic! I love these cards that come with a surprise. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. x

Penny said...

Another fun drawer card! Really clever use of an earring on this, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny