TNT Artspirations Web Site

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Home Run

Hello Friends,

Here is yet another easel/drawer Father's Day card. I used images of vintage baseball cards and a baseball pin on this one; no coloring required. My papers are K&company. I picked the pin at a yard sale last weekend, along with a whole box of various pins. I will give you the Tickell Expression sentiments at the end of this post.

Thanks for peeking in.

Hugs & smiles,
Teresa

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - anything goes
2 Crafty Girls - vintage
Gem of a Challenge - more than one fold
Brown Sugar Challenge - Father's Day
Sister Act Card Challenge - anything goes

14 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great masculine card, very stylish! Have a lovely day! Hugs, Valerie

McCrafty's Cards said...

This is brilliant Teresa I like the images and the little draw
Kevin xx

Creations by Shirl said...

This is perfect for any male.... love the vintage image....Thanks for joining Brown Sugar Challenge!

Nancy said...

Very cool project, Teresa! :o)

Unknown said...

Another home run Teresa. Thank you so much for sharing your very beautiful art with us this week at Word Art Wednesday on our 184th AGFF Challenge.
Blessings, Carole

Desire Fourie said...

Ooh such a fun project Teresa. Adore the masculine vintage photos and a perfect drawer to gift some choccies in too. Thank you so much for the awesome sentiment too.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}

NanaConnie said...

All three of these are terrific, Teresa! I just found a tutorial for these easel drawer cards and now that I've been inspired by these three, I'm definitely going to have to try them. :-D

Wies said...

Great cards for Fathers Day. I specialy love the first one with the train.

Crafting With Jack said...

These easel drawer cards are so neat!

Cara said...

What a cool Fathers Day Card!
(Hugs) Cara
My Creative Chaos {My Personal Blog}

Penny said...

Really great idea for this one! And another great sentiment set--so sweet of you to provide them! :^)
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Hugs, Penny

Unknown said...

Teresa, absolutely beautiful project. I love the little drawer and what a fabulous Fathers Day card.

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is awesome, luv the vintage photos...hope you have a wonderful weekend!

sparkle & shine *~*

Karon said...

Such great cards and love the toppers!