TNT Artspirations Web Site

Wednesday 17 February 2021

Book 2 is published!

Hello Friends,

I am happy to let you know that Book 2: Son of Abeilhe is now available through Amazon in most countries. Here are the direct links to the Canadian and USA Amazon sites for Son of Abeilhe. I'll put the links to the Tales of Ellmoria series in the margin. Amazon lets authors save their books by series titles now, so you can see at a glance which order the books are released.

The novel was completed by the end of January, but I couldn't find an image for the cover art. I made the bold move to try a painting myself, featuring my main character, Auberon. I printed off a stack of reference photos and added a bit of my imagination. I love how the face turned out, but the hair was an epic fail.

A family emergency delayed my doing anything further with the painting, but yesterday I had some time to fiddle with it digitally. By cropping and misting out the edges, I was able to use my painting as it was. So here I am, a few days ahead of schedule with the 2nd book in the Tales of Ellmoria series ready to go.

For those who prefer an e-book, I'll have the Kindle version ready within the next few days.

Thanks for stopping by.

Hugs & smiles,

Teresa

PS - Here is the full painting. As you can see, I got tripped up by those braids and the hair on top is too pouffy. I might be able to fix it with some gauche, but for now I'm going to let it sit.


 Here are the cropped and then misted versions.




2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Congratulations! I wish you success with the book! Hugs, Valerie

Crafting With Jack said...

I thought I had left a comment already! Your book cover chap is stunning, your best face ever. I wish you lot’s of success with your new book.