TNT Artspirations Web Site

Friday 30 July 2021

BIG BITE CHALLENGE - WEEK 6

 Hello Friends,


Back today with another post about the Big Bite Challenge at Junk Journaling for Everyone. Week Six's challenge is to make a spine dangle. Kind of sounds like tail, eh? 😜

A spine dangle is a chain, lace, bead, charm, tassel kind of thing that you dangle from the spine of your journal. Most people use jump rings and other jewelry findings to create them, but I couldn't find much of anything like that in my stash. I made do with a half a broken necklace, an alligator clip, and thread. I also had a pre-made (by me) embroidery floss tassel that I added. I think it turned out okay for a first attempt.


 
I might try this again, but I think I'll invest in the proper tools if I do.

 Hugs & smiles,

Teresa 

#JJ4E

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Your spine dangle is gorgeous, love all the elements you put together to create this beautiful decoration! Have a great day, hugs, Valerie