TNT Artspirations Web Site

Friday 13 August 2021

BIG BITE CHALLENGE - WEEK 8

 Hello Friends,

It's Week 8 of the Big Bite Challenge at Junk Journaling for Everyone. We're flipping out this week with notebook and envelope flips for our journals.

Here is the envelope flip. I found it a little tricky until I followed a YouTube tutorial by Inky Owl Studio. I'll include it for you. Once I was able to get the concept in my wee brain, it was quite simple.

Envelope flip - closed

Envelope Flip - journaling space #1

Envelope Flip - journaling space #2

Envelope Flip - journaling space #3


The next journal flip is a notebook of sorts. I made a removable notebook-flip for the inside as well.

Front - closed

Left cover open - first flip

Left cover open - 2nd flip

Right cover open; inside notebook removed

Removable notebook with pocket (left)

Removable notebook opened - tuck behind pram

removable notebook - back (closed)

Here is where I got the inspiration for my notebook flip. 


Thanks for stopping by. Either one of these would be cute, handy and fun. Let me know in the comments if you plan to give it a try.

hugs & smiles,

Teresa

#JJ4E

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your little books, so cleverly made. Glad you are having fun with them, and learning new tricks is always good! Have a great day, take care, hugs, Valerie