TNT Artspirations Web Site

Wednesday 23 March 2022

It's Published!

 Hello Friends,

I have exciting news. My latest novel (book 3) in the Tales of Ellmoria series is now available on Amazon worldwide.

If you've been following the series, you'll remember Ari-Jondon as a cute toddler in Bee Singer Queen and an animal loving teenager in Son of Abeilhe. In Out of Hiding, Ari is an adventurous young man who is frustrated with the slow pace of his elders when it comes to spreading the good news of Philtor to the outside world. Thinking he knows better than they do, he strikes out on his own and ends up bringing death and destruction to the hidden world of Abeilhe.

My husband and son coached me in how to create good battle scenes for the war on Abeilhe. They advised me on battle strategies and hand-to-hand combat. I made myself watch the fight scenes in movies (Normally I leave the room during those) as additional research. I developed an appreciation for the art of combat that I never would have thought possible. When I showed my first battle scene to my mentors, they gave it a hearty stamp of approval.

I've decided to take only a week off before I start writing Book 4 - The Lost Scroll. It will be the last in this particular series.

Thanks for dropping by. I hope you will pick up a copy of Out of Hiding. I think you will find it to be a very good read.

Hugs & smiles,

Teresa


No comments: