TNT Artspirations Web Site

Monday 13 September 2021

Big Bite challenge - Week 12

 Hello Friends,

I was hoping to have a flip-through of my new journal for you, but I finished it late and haven't had the chance to do more than a pic of the front cover. I'll try to get a video done this week for you.


Here it is:


I made this journal by following the Big Bite Challenge at Junk Journaling for Everyone on Facebook. It was a great summer project, but now I am ready for some serious work. I'll be in my writer's cave for the next few months, writing Book 3 of my Tales of Ellmoria series. 


Thanks for dropping in. Blessings on your week.


hugs & smiles,

Teresa

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is really beautiful, and I'm looking forward to seeing more when you have time. Have a good week, take care, hugs, Valerie

Crafting With Jack said...

Your journal looks beautiful Teresa, are you going to show pictures of the inside?